Frozen + LBD
requested by e v e r y o n e
It’s breaking me.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
This is the part that got me emotional. Mycroft does care.
Hello, Redbeard, they are putting me down now, too.
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner, page 246.
To celebrate the (approximate) 1-year anniversary of Diversity in YA’s launch on tumblr, we’re giving away all these books! Thank you for celebrating diversity in young adult books with us and continuing to engage in dialogue and increasing awareness!
(To view a document listing all the titles, click here.)
Here’s how this is going to work:
- We’ve divided these books into 4-packs of diverse awesomeness. Don’t worry, series titles will all be kept together, so you won’t end up getting a middle book or a third book in a trilogy without the others.
- We have multiple copies of some titles, so some of them will go into several prize packs.
- We’ll select 17 winners, each of whom will receive a prize pack of 4 books!
- Because of the large number of titles and the cost of international shipping, we’re only able to ship to U.S. mailing addresses. International folks may enter as long as they have a U.S. mailing address.
- Teachers and librarians get an extra entry!
- The deadline to enter is March 31, 2014.
(If you can’t see the Rafflecopter entry form on your tumblr dash, you can also enter at our website.)
Thank you so much to the following publishers for donating books to our Anniversary Giveaway: